BeautyRx Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
This very powerful UVA/UVB formulation is the ultimate SPF 50 facialsunscreen. Easy to apply, lightweight, and sheer, this cream is invisible onyour skin and oil-free. It helps protect from the sun's damaging rays thatcan cause sunburn, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, freckling, and more.
Chem-free technology for optimal and instant protectionagainst UVA/UVB rays.
Lightweight and sheer enough for under makeup, withoutany white cast.
Easily spreads and absorbs quickly into the skin.
Oil-free and great for all skin types.
Contains the highest-rated UVA protection available
KEY INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 7.5% Zinc Oxide 10.5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure,and reapply every 2 hours and immediately afterswimming, sweating, or toweling dry.
BEAUTYRX BY DR. SCHULTZ is a comprehensive skincare collection developed by Dr. Neal Schultz, a leading Manhattan dermatologist and host of DermTV.com, to address the ageless issues of color, texture, and fine lines through the use of award winning glycolic exfoliants. Centered around Dr. Schultz’s philosophy of focusing anti-aging efforts beyond wrinkles (which impact only 5% of the face) to tone and texture (the other 95%), BeautyRx evolved from the feedback of over 100,000 patient visits to Dr. Schultz’s dermatology practice, experience gained by performing over 50,000 in-office glycolic peels, and 10+ years of patient trials.