McKenzie Liautaud Tangiers to Tulum Mask
- Single Protective Face Masks made of Recycled Denim.
- Measures 9 " Wide ( Cheek to Cheek) 5 " High ( Bridge of Nose to Chin) 6 inch Elastic in Length
- Ready to ship immediately.
- Reversible/ Reusable / Handmade in the USA.
- One size fits most for mouth and nose coverage.
- Tightly woven, premium quality 100 % denim from Africa.
- CDC recommended pleated design to mimic surgical mask.
- Soft nylon elastic to fasten comfortably over the ears.
- Recommended to wash before using.
- Machine wash on delicate cycle / Warm water + detergent
- Low temperature dryer or Hand wash and Hang to dry ( Mask will soften when laundered)
These face masks are not a replacement for medical grade PPE ( Personal Protective Equipment). In circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a healthcare professional.
Fabric masks can be effective safety measures to reduce exposure and transmission of bacteria and viruses - but are not a guarantee of protection.
The decision to use this mask is solely your own.